Fire Risk Assessment & Emergency Planning
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 requires all non-residential premises to conduct a ‘suitable and sufficient fire risk assessment’. This must be recorded and available for inspection by the Fire Authority.
Waendel Valley Fire Ltd are fully trained and highly experienced in conducting these Fire Risk Assessments and can help you with emergency planning to meet your business needs as well. Services in this field include:
- Fully Qualified Assessors to help you assess and plan your fire management strategies.
- Provision of complete document sets
- Assessors work with the Responsible persons to ensure they understand their duties under The Regulatory Reform (fire Safety) Order 2005.
- We can offer an Advanced Fire Manager, available for special risks such as health, residential care, education and other high risk premises.
- Our cost effective packages include regular reviews and updates of all fire safety information and documentation required to keep your staff, customers and the public safe on your premises, as well as to meet your legal obligations.
Fire risk assessments can also highlight other to fire management risk areas, including fire emergency plans and evacuation plans, and you will find that Waendel Valley Fire Ltd can can incorporate all these elements within your fire risk assessment process.
Our fire risk assessments cover all parts and locations of your organisation with a site visit. We always follow up with a detailed checklist and action plan to ensure the responsible person has evidence of the process used to determine the fire risks and also what solutions are proposed to rectify the problems.
To talk to Waendel Valley Fire Ltd about Fire Risk Assessments and our other services, call us today on 01933 563187.